NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

BlastX now in Australia!, page-41

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Do you ever read items and just smile? I do often "
    • Doctors are reporting cases of drug-resistant infections causing large rashes

An old infectious foe is returning with a vengeance: it's called ringworm. Despite the name, it is not a worm but a contagious skin fungus that can disfigure — and it has learnt how to defeat our best medicines.

Doctors are reporting multiple cases of drug-resistant infections — which cause large, itchy red rashes and are spread by 'intimate contact' — across the UK.

"

My many surgical scars are mellowed by NXS products and slowly slowly the word will get around. I get to chat with dozens of Pharmaceutical reps trying to get to chat with my doctors. Its a tough gig getting past as we are all very busy.

What I always find interesting is Pharmaceutical reps with the "HOT" new blockbuster are almost aways late to the party as I can see all scripts we issue. Doctors run on PROOF not hype. Even my body outcome with NXS is not be considered a science-based peer reviewed study of course.

While NXS correctly focuses on the Big markets the word is getting around despite the difficulties in overcoming old stereotypes for Dettol like consumer and Surgical level products.

Have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.