NXS 7.02% 26.5¢ next science limited

BlastX now in Australia!, page-8

1. 18,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    That’s brilliant Jed!
    How many days *have* you been using it please?
    And how often ?

Also did you see @NavyDiver ’s comments on his surgery/healing ?
    - eg in September 2020 [ref]
    - And December 2020 [ref]

I think I will go and get one of the big tubes for my medicine cabinet on a just in case basis.

Beyond this;
    I wrote a few years back that my first direct experience of BlastX was using it on the ear canker of my beautiful old ‘hairy mclary’ style cross labrador.
    She was 16 years old at the time, and had almost never been without toxic ears from the time she lost her puppy immunity.
    We had spent a fortune at the vet over the years on visits, swabs and washes and antibiotic and steroid creams whenever it got really bad, and syringing in a little Blast X that my daughter had sent me from the US with some distilled water and massaging it into her ear canal was a forlorn hope.
    BUT it worked ! Three days later the ears smelt clean not funky (a ‘different’ kind of clean smell that might be XBio related?) and the mucky stuff seemed to be flecking out.
    It came back a few weeks later and the company kindly sent me some samples so I was able to keep treating her until she died.

And that’s the limit of my direct stories :/
    … I know the acne treatment based on Xbio has been available for a few years here in Australia (Brand name TBS?)
    Like BlastX it was not highly publicised, but last time I looked it had some videos and an instagram/FB page, and I know some people here on HC had family members who were using it .

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 25/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $77.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.0¢ $49.18K 189.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5084 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 12524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.