NXS 2.56% 38.0¢ next science limited

Email from the very happy Nun Sister Regina who agreed for me to...

1. 4,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    Email from the very happy Nun Sister Regina who agreed for me to share :)

Enjoy- It made me smile!

St Paschal's Monastery

Wed, Jan 11, 10:05 PM (6 days ago)

tome

Hello James,
    This is Regina in Aitape and I already feel I know you because of your Aunty Ange.
    A million, million thanks for sending that magic ointment.
    I had 14 days of cephalexin injections for my sores, followed by 3 weeks Fluclox with Chlorophenical and yet there was one small sore which looked almost healed but decided not to respond when all that strong medication was completed (but am not sure abou the spelling), and instead decided to go deep. That's when I started the BlastX and I am delighted with the result. It all healed up in less than 3 weeks, and we also used it to great advantage on my two skin grafts, as I had read on the instructions that it was good for grafts also, which it certainly was. You were very generous with the amount you gave because we still have half the second tube plus the complete 3rd tube all ready for the next emergency in our house or wherever needed, and we'll be slow to part with it what's more.
    So, many many thanks James. Angela too is so happy it was so successful.
    It was good you and family were able to spend time with Mum and Dad during Christmas, you are giving them great support. So glad you too made such a great recovery; your wounds were very much worse than mine so you are an even better advertisement!
    God bless and reward you, and may his blessings be on your family during this new year.
    With thanks
    Regina

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $110.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.0¢ $40.61K 108.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3328 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 4838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 39.0¢ 36.0¢ 20472
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.