MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

blatant company reps, page-17

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Value- Meo management have increase s/h value,mm-no gas,no oil,no money-TO target!Who WOULD WANT IT!Buying other company`s trash then expressing it`s a gold mine.A CEO is their to increase the wealth of the companies s/h,all I see in reality unless the s/h bought in at under 3.9c you have all been shafted.People can live with their dreams,their hope,their increased value-while the company `s management are on 300,000-400,000+ with no exposure to Risks,I think Prosper knows who are the DONKEY`S.And for those who don`t know it`s not management!Go out and have some fun this year, as far are things are looking Meo will bring none-hope this brings some comedy relief for the l/t -who have said Prosper know`s nothing at 22c-then know`s nothing at 15c then know`s nothing at 6c ,will never pick up Meo shares under 5c-well 3.9c they where -at that price with no asset`s their still overpriced!Another review in 2 months one thing I can guarantee the s/p will go NO-where!And that`s a FACT and not fiction!Meo management -SELF praise in no recommendation!NO SHARS -NEVER WILL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.