IMM 7.03% 29.8¢ immutep limited

Hi Wisdom and Birdseye,Yep I think it's worth sweating the stuff...

1. 476 Posts.
    Hi Wisdom and Birdseye,

Yep I think it's worth sweating the stuff I posted as there are smarter traders and groups of traders in this stock (and every other stock) that can give away hints as to the viability of a stock. I don't think this stock has the ability to have 'insider trading' at work so it's not a fool proof system, but definately gives me confidence there are smarter people with more money than me believing this stock is worth the play. So if I'm right, the fact they are happy to make big dumps like the one's we saw in the times I suggested today i.e. $125,000 worth to get it back to the opening price, means they aren't predicting the stock to go up by a measily 10-20%. Who knows what their strategy is, i.e. dump after FDA approval, or wait until further PRR positive announcements?

Wisdom, what would prove best bang for buck for the big boys? breakout tomorrow before the announcement only to continue once the announcement comes out, or wait for an explosion on Monday after the announcement? My personal opinion is yes we will see a breakout tomorrow - although for the expert chartists out there I see 2 major points to pass .17 cents and .18 cents. Kevi \ others could you please give us your expert opinion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.8¢
Change
-0.023(7.03%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $1.985M 6.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 532708 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 429828 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.