AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

BLC, page-5

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Following Boardriders’ acquisition of Billabong Group, I was appointed to spearhead the development of the group’s brands in Greater China and Emerging Markets (Middle East, Israel and Polynesia). Defining the strategies to drive growth in both businesses, I led efforts to source and negotiate a distribution partner agreement and retain customers in Greater China and establish a support function for Emerging Markets in Australia. With four direct and 20 indirect reports, I worked closely with board level stakeholders, the Global CEO and CFO, in addition to serving as a member of the APAC Sustainability Committee.

• Delivered strong growth for both the Greater China and Emerging Markets businesses, by defining the brand value proposition with partners and supporting the business with the right product, categories and channels;

• Drove EBITDA growth by building a shared service function in Australia, leading development of the operational framework and team, setting the Emerging Markets business on the path to growth;

• Pioneered the ‘Boardriders Lite’ multi-brand retail concept in non-core markets, guiding the development of a retail concept featuring all seven brands resulting in the opening of 12 stores, with more to open;

• Created one of the highest performing teams in the business, renowned for cross-functional work and a performance-driven mindset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $8.961K 1.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28298 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 220199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.