BLD 0.35% $5.73 boral limited.

As HSP and others said a few reasons.the US market broke above...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    As HSP and others said a few reasons.

the US market broke above 3000 last week which was a widely talked about "barrier" to signal recovery.

immediately after stocks surged and aussie stocks pushed higher.

also the local stimulus and unlocking will push it.

i think todays surge also was US market looking bad due to riots so investors here perhaps having more confidence of relatively being stronger.

that being said as you may know Boral has American operations too so technically they will be hurt by riots.

but as always we see now the markets stock prices are not really connected to the real-world anymore..

Honestly I had high level confidence predicting movement last month as there was a clear pattern and reptition.

this now is all new. will need more time to see what is happening. i think this week will probably be a push higher.

if you're holding longterm just enjoy the ride!
    if you want to lock in profits and get out then buy back in judging by Friday drop then rise today it seems there is generally a safety buffer of a days warning.

as always it's a gamble.
    i won't bother with posting charts right now because we're in a rally up so no use trying to predict its change etc till it stops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.73
Change
0.020(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.320B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.70 $5.74 $5.67 $37.51M 6.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21368 $5.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.74 5862 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.71
  Change
0.020 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.71 $5.74 $5.68 90367
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.