BLD 0.35% $5.73 boral limited.

I came to say having looked at charts I expect price to bottom...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I came to say having looked at charts I expect price to bottom at $3ish so looks like that makes 2 of us thinking this.

regarding reason for drop it's not the protests.
    i follow the US and Europe every single day to see where we are heading.

its not the protests.
    they were entirely ignored by market at the WORST peak. (Burning buildings. police shootings) a week ago and before.
    100% not due to riots.

this was triggered by federal reserve meeting & economy status announcement this week which was a negative outlook, gdp and unemployment. treasury also is panicing saying politicians need to approve an extra 1 TRILLION stimulus!

additionally simultaneously "2nd wave" headlines have been increasingly reported.

these 2 have been combined to spook investors back to reality.

further more going back to points made above.
    watched a good review of market from CNBC today wherr they talked about how those who were shorting Hertz and other big companies got squeezed and had to buy which pushed the price way up.

my view on this whole thing now would be those extremely overvalued overbought companies will have been the ones who sparked, or at least were first, in this mass selloff.

regardless we still like Boral as a stock and company long term.

just lastly. i see seven west trying to keep price up today and buy more but they're coming in far too early. also not sure what their plan is long term because they sound like they're trying to tell boral how to run their business but also don't know how they expect them to listen with just a 10% share.

has anyone got info what % they want to buy?
    Last edited by publowpicasso: 12/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.73
Change
0.020(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.320B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.70 $5.74 $5.67 $37.51M 6.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21368 $5.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.74 5862 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.71
  Change
0.020 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.71 $5.74 $5.68 90367
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.