AMX 0.00% 39.0¢ aerometrex limited

BoniesI understand perhaps better than you how Konkera was...

1. 211 Posts.
    Bonies

I understand perhaps better than you how Konkera was targeted and found.

tell me how do you think Gryphon found Nogbele?

Here is the brief story....

The ancient artisnal workings at the periphery of the granite and over Fourkoura probably date back to the Songhaye empire..you can see the ancient shafts and the collapsed laterite where the poor slave labourers died under a collapse...several hundred years ago, then the local Mines Dept/UNDP did a survey in the mid 1980s that gave definition of the wide spread geochem anomaly, and then WMC came along, became aware of the geochem anomaly and the rocks/alteration... and targeted the area and drilled one pass of holes, ... then Resolute came along and bought it from WMC and did 2 stages of drilling, and then a local company pegged it and Gryphon JV'd in with them in 2005, and then announced the discovery sometime after.

I appreciate GRY claim they found it, but always two sides to the story... and it has been a long story at Nogbele, and hopefully a story with a great ending, and I hope they find a lot more, and I am sure they will.

So you can see that there are similarities to AMX and there are some important differences.

As to size of individual discoveries? in the end its ounces, grade, strip ratios, infrastructure costs, met, rock strength etc

the AMX disc rate is 1 m ozs per year for AMX, and this will lower to 750k pa if they find nothing in the next few months. Not too bad still and I am sure they will lift their game. Their performance over the last 12 months is disappointing, a fact they are aware of, will not be proud of or relaxed about I am sure.

But what you should be looking at is the commercial return of mining the ounces, and the geological potential of the ground. Geological teams and personalities will come and go, but the gold in the ground has been there for 2.2 billion years and is not going anywhere until they start mining...and my bet is there is a lot more in their ground to be found...and whether the Geos find it, or the artisinals find it first, is academic. The point is they have complimentary skills. My monies on the artisinals, as there sample interval is mighty fine, and their detection sensitivity is not too shabby and they are in the field every day, come rain or shine, unlike some of the Geos. They will not find everything for sure, but they have a very keen eye and that eye is on the ground ...and there are thousands of them.

Perhaps a few minor things...Fourkoura is not 500 k ounces, but its academic isn't it?

GRY will find some bigger, some smaller, just like AMX will in the future, as they do in all gold camps around the world...lots of smoke and lots of fire..AMX has a lot more smoke than most, and sometimes smoke can inhibit one from seeing clearly ...for a while....but its great to get onto the big ones as early as possible to optimise the extraction.

I am off to find a new orebody. Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5185 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.