MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

blessing in disguise

1. 35 Posts.
    Dear MEOmites,
    Most of us here seem to be long term holders , albeit whether we wanted that from the start or whether the current share price made us that. We all should look at the very basic reason as to why we are here. I personally am very content that we are seeing this market correction now, which means that when we get the FIRB approval , we will see a genuine consolidation in the share price and hopefully that will be fanned by investers coming back because the current tumoil will be behind us. I personally am sitting on a 70K paper loss but that does not worry me at all , after all the share price only needs to appreciate by 12 cents for me to break even. The fundamentals of the company are excellent, the MD is topping up, we have a great partner on board...ask yourself this < How many other companies out there are looking as good as us? IMO this is a volaco just about ready to rumble. I read a good saying in another post which went something like this , "Amateurs open the market but professionals close them". Good luck all...and for the long termers every day is a step closer.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.