LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

blew us all to bits, page-15

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I don't blame myself ausheds - and I certainly didn't buy into the $2.70 bubble thanks - however it's one thing to keep banging the drum for management when a large number here are left rattling a tin can mate. You get real - as I have - please. The point about paying good management for performance even in such difficult times seems totally lost on you mate - THAT IS THEIR ROLE - and if they aren't able to negotiate difficult trading environments then they aren't the right people for the job. Had their communications been much more forthcoming in terms of reporting and their remuneration package more related to fire fighting & innovative approaches rather than party throwing I may be more inclined to grant leeway - but I'm not. As I said - Eric's entry SHOULD have been like a whirlwind - an opportunity to address all the shortfalls of having Kind Nick as CEO and chairman - but it didn't happen, just like a $1Bn plant which couldn't spec pipes properly or which didn't stage a hearts & minds campaign effectively OR AT ALL whilst blows rained down from a bunch of politically manipulative minor Malaysian politicians and their Facebook cohort... Just appalling. No, the situation wasn't ALL about basket prices - that was only some of the story, and I think you know as well as I do that those making the global REE market, traders and BUYERS have seen at first hand how the Management of LYC operates - a very arrogant approach which rather than breeding respect fosters avoidance & silence. Yes Moly was $70 plus, and it has come down to a more realistic level - rather than being totally utterly smashed to bits. You reap what you sow in many aspects of life and business - and this point has been lost on our board whilst they're living it up riding the gravy train. That's the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.