BLG 0.00% 3.1¢ bluglass limited

Personally I was relieved and happy to hear the announcement....

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Personally I was relieved and happy to hear the announcement. Not only are we to receive the equivalent of $50k per week for the next 12 months for this project and accelerate the product/s to market, there is also a fighting chance the other projects mentioned will also receive funding as they were already outlined on the CLAWS graphic we have already seen. Considering we are the only photonics member in our hub, I feel it is unlikely the DoD is going to let the hub fail because of a late payment by the ATO.

We now have at least one distributor, but possibly a fair few more, and the company is geared up for volume production. Maybe the reason the directors haven't disclosed concerns about the companies financials is that they don't have any?

Mac, you have been a respected member of this forum since long before I joined and you've offered dozens of great insights and perspectives in the past. I appreciate that you have concerns and feel the rest of the 'community' should be aware of them, and you have done that. So if it all goes belly up we only have ourselves to blame. The problem is you've hammered this one to death, and if I'm honest, come across as extremely condescending at times like none of us are aware of what's happening or the risks involved - I'm not a particularly savvy investor, but there are certainly a few in this lobby that are.

So, maybe just chill with regards to this for a bit?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.