BLG 2.86% 3.4¢ bluglass limited

BLG chart, page-428

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    You're entitled to your opinion @JM12, as I am mine.

My enquiries with the company today have gone unanswered at this time. Today was 'Day 10', based on their most recent announcement re the R&D rebate. I would have expected a 'late in the day' announcement confirming the receipt of the rebate however that does not appear to have been forthcoming.

BLG have in previous years announced the receipt of the ATO R&D rebate. It has been their biggest source of income apart from Cap Raises, so yes, if they had received it today, they would have told us. IT IS MATERIAL.

I am neither a troll, nor a downramper. Simply, I'm a longstanding, large shareholder of BLG who has been through it all - probably well before you had even heard of Bluglass. I have not sold a single BLG share for some time, so I greatly resent your childish name calling.

I am greatly concerned about the financial status of the company I have invested in for many years. This simple fact seems to be lost on most of you.

This most recent period, without having received the ATO funds as at today, and given their last Quarterly Report financial figures of cash at hand, has been particularly poorly managed, even allowing for the new management.

For all the great work BLG have done on the product development and collaboration front, the financial management has been sadly lacking.

More holders should be asking questions of the company's immediate future, rather than worrying about what might happen in two or three months' time.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $41.81K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2183119 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 991085 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.