BLG 4.00% 2.4¢ bluglass limited

Re post : 72538298 HC's dam tag in system not working again.Just...

1. 14,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7768
    Re post : 72538298 HC's dam tag in system not working again.

Just doing a little homework for next week, and I thought I would update my post from a couple of days ago.

Well It did look like the SP was "bottoming" in that range and hopefully Friday's breakout will prove this correct. By the way, don't be disappointed if over the next few sessions a retest of that breakout happens as that is very healthy for higher highs in the short term.
    You will also notice that MACD is about to cross to the positive side. (blue circle)
    But the real indicator that played a "best on ground" effort was RSI (circled green) Now I know we can never enter a stock based purely off that, we need a combination of things to be ticked off but if there was ever a "pay attention" signal then RSI was it this week.
    Moving forward I still say that a closing of the gap at .046 is first target but it won't go in a straight line there. IMO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5984/5984541-8b743c68a3800d4d95f817c60ba73f73.jpg

For those interested in the TA side of things then it's a good idea to compare both charts to see the subtle differences and to understand further what I'm talking about. By all means ask questions and keep me honest. There's some good chartists around here who are more than happy to assist where they can. None of us get it right all the time either so cut us some slack when we make a blunder. what.png

Now I need to go and reread Hatey posts 3 times over to get an understanding as to what BLG even do? eek.png

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.