BLG 2.86% 3.4¢ bluglass limited

BLG chart, page-847

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    There are a few possible catalysts for share price appreciation over the coming months not the least of which is the impending CLAWS project funding update which was expected in June. Someone previously pointed out that the US DoD is often slow and measured in these matters so it can’t be too far off.
    In addition to CLAWS project update, we can expect Australian R&D rebate later this year and I’m guessing it will be similar to last year if not larger.
    We have been told by the company that our products are being validated by several companies across multiple industry verticals so news could drop any day on this front especially since being included in the CLAWS hub and with our product performance improvements over the past year. I’m personally really looking forward to updates on the DFB laser product developments.
    BluGlass has progressed nicely over the past 18 months or so since we bought the Fremont Fab and there is every expectation this continuous improvement program will continue strongly.
    Hang in there people. The next year or two will be transformational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $6.472K 189.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16823 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 260155 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.