BLG 2.86% 3.4¢ bluglass limited

@Happ, I did said 6-12 months, and I should clarify what I mean...

1. 2,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    @Happ, I did said 6-12 months, and I should clarify what I mean and why you are wrong with the option expiry.

The company deliberately kept the expiry of the 4.6c options at 1 year and offered at 1:1 with 6c piggyback with a further 2 years expiry as a strategy. That strategy was based on the fact that the company expected several pieces of news well prior to Feb 25 ( 7.5 months from now ), that would usually expect that the company share price would appreciate on. For example, the CLAWS project was due in June ( slightly delayed but expect imminently ), then the this yearly distribution is due in September, add further updates on the commercial front ( like the one last week from a European fab for a $2.5m+ payment) and progress on product development and efficiency improvements.

If, as expected by the company, the options are well in the money and exercised, it will remove the need for future cap raises. This is similar to the 28c raise with 40c options that WBT issued in AUG 2020. The SP was at >$2 when the options expired.

I am not directing anything personal toward you, and I am not being defensive, as nothing on HC will materially affect the longer outcome and share price of the company. However, I would hate for someone to read your post and exit on the back of inaccurate information.

DYOR and best of investing to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $6.472K 189.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16823 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 260155 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.