BLG 3.23% 3.0¢ bluglass limited

Thanks Surfguy. I always find it interesting to read discussions...

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Thanks Surfguy. I always find it interesting to read discussions regarding the relevance of TA, the way I see it, how can you possible make a decision without it? Even if it is a very basic line chart that you have a glance at. Without it you run the risk of buying into a bubble based on a good story and hype. Stocks that are in the spotlight are often there because of the massive gains that have already been made and become "mainstream" and highly visible. That's not to say that they might not have a lot further to run, hype can do amazing things, just like the gamestop scenario. I hear a lot of talk about fair value, but the way I see it, that is only a very very small part of the equation. If you look at any stock chart there are ups and downs, sometimes 20%, 50%, 100%, 300% differences within days or weeks, sometimes hours. This is the power of hype and perceived value, that's where charting comes into play and becomes much more relevant than the actual fundamentals. TA is purely data, and we live in an extremely data oriented world. Now with the rise of AI it is more important that ever in this space, I'm sure people who invest in these types of stocks should understand that. I was reading an interesting article about AI picking stocks and algorithm trading, you have to ask yourself how these things work. It's all data based using historic trends, reactions, averages etc etc. I see this all as essential to navigate investments in this day and age. Depending on any one persons timeframe and objective FA will play a different degree of importance.

I saw an interesting news report today about a South Korean anti drone laser weapon, that caught my attention. It might not directly relate to BLG but gives me a bit of enthusiasm about the tech in general. I also think about the necessity of low power, higher output requirements as we advance our technologies. Bitcoin alone requires the power output of a country the size of the Netherlands, to make this feasible I think quantum computers will be very important.

Sadly, we are in a wartime phase of humanity. Our involvement with the DOD is a good sign in how this could play out IMO, hoping for that announcement we are all expecting soon.

I haven't used the MFI but the divergences you have highlighted are quite compelling, well done mate, hopefully we can all see some benefits from our investment in the coming months/years

I was avoiding the whole political topic as I mentioned the Biden/Trump debate earlier... Who knew how much that topic could have blown up over the weekend! Crazy! I'm interested to see how the US markets will react tonight...

Anyway, sorry, I've really gone on a real tangent here tonight lol
    Good luck to everyone here, I hope this works out well for us all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $54.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $23.1K 770K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 335990 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 35736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.