BLG 0.00% 2.5¢ bluglass limited

BLG - General Discussion, page-13

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Management and the board are the key to success in penetrating all targeted verticals and then making sure we do it profitably and the share price should respond accordingly.
    We shareholders can greatly assist the share price appreciation in two ways right now:
    1. Accumulate as much as you can down here before the business gets serious traction in key verticals.
    2. Hold onto your shares - put a few bricks on them in the bottom draw and make it virtually impossible for anyone to get them cheaply.

obviously it gets to a point where you might need to liquidate some and perhaps get a free carry but the longer you abstain, the higher the price rises and the less units you need to sell.
    I understand there will be traders and institutional players who will have different objectives. Traders trade in and out for lunch money chasing stocks with high volatility. Institutional players are primarily focused on their quarterly bonus and funds under management.
    Long term shareholders who bought at higher levels and believe in the story should consider loading up here and bringing their average down. It just makes good sense if you believe BluGlass will succeed in growing the customer base from here. I for one am extremely bullish on this company and only started buying a little over a year ago.
    Please review recent broker reports and company videos as they put forward a compelling investment case. DYOR and get financial advice. These are just my humble ramblings. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.