BLG 0.00% 3.1¢ bluglass limited

Very positive news to have a distributor onboard. These guys...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Very positive news to have a distributor onboard. These guys have some excellent testimonials:

“We have developed a great partnership with Bi-Pol to provide premium microfluidic fluid control in Israel. I appreciate Evyatar's expertise, reactivity and attention to support in bringing a high quality offer to our customers..”
    France HamberCEO, Fluigent
    “From the start of Moxtek’s association with Bi-Pol Electro-Optics they’ve proven over and over again to be a quality organization. In addition to being responsive and committed, they are some of the most knowledgeable and hardworking people I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. They administer the business in a friendly, accurate and efficient manner. Moxtek has benefited immensely from our relationship with Bi-Pol Electro-Optics and we look forward to the future and to our mutual success.”
    David S. CrawfordOptics Sales Manager, MOXTEK
    "Without amazing people representing us we would never have the results that you brought to us and to our customers. Thank you for your tireless efforts and for keeping us on track with the voice of our customers."
    David S. CrawfordOptics Sales Manager, MOXTEK
    “Bi-Pol is a valued sales channel partner with whom we have work with since 2015. The Bi-Pol Team is technically astute, able to understand and explain complex technical concepts, as well as serve as a good business partner able to build the bridges between us and the customers.”
    Joe DeBartoloVice President Sales, nLIGHT
    "I know David since more than 20 years and always enjoyed chatting with him about the latest innovation and trends in the Photonics industry. When David and Evyatar started Bi-Pol in 2014, we immediately opted for Bi-Pol as distributor for our micro-optics. Finding the best solution for our customers is not always easy. Profound knowledge in optics and engineering, as well as a deep understanding of the related products and applications are key to success. Evyatar and David are perfect partners for us here. Their high professionalism and dedication always ensure customer satisfaction. We are highly satisfied with our long-term partnership with Bi-Pol and can strongly recommend them as a very competent partner for growing business in Photonics."
    Reinhard VölkelCEO, SUSS MicroOptics

Last edited by Johnny Cosmos: 02/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $102.5K 3.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3043078 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 374097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.