BLG 0.00% 2.3¢ bluglass limited

BLG - General Discussion, page-476

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188

So good Wedge and Freddie,

Same - but have been so passive. Been quietly getting hit and reloading/stealing the 5.8cs (and below) - sneaky accumulation parcels so as not to scare away the seller(s). Also, incredibly, got hit 5.3-5c, just before the GaNWorks Foundry announcement rolleyes.png

To whom it may concern - a heartfelt thank you - you farking legend(s) - thanks for the presents.

It kills my head to think that we're still trading at levels around the last CR given fundamentally, the company is worth at least 1.5-2 times our current market cap IMO. All you can do is back your convictions and invest/punt accordingly and wait till the market catches up. Or be proven wrong.

The craziest and best thing IMO, is that there has not been any reason to get on the front foot. Market is still sleeping here. And although on baby/insignificant volume, punters still selling. Don't really care why - just keep soaking wink.png

It's 100% drying up though.

The market maker here is smart as - keeps testing. Re-testing. Dumping. Flushing. I hope he's not done yet, but I reckon it's over.
    Cos market makers are not dumb farks - they're purpose driven. Need to be sure before the next leg.

I clipped some WA1 today. So I can stay and soak at these levels all farking day sneaky.png.

And night wink.png

Cos our market cap at 6c is absolute bullshit IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.