BLG 0.00% 2.3¢ bluglass limited

Typically a flag pennant depicts the exhausted selling towards...

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Typically a flag pennant depicts the exhausted selling towards the pointy end of the pennant. Lower highs and higher lows culminating in a breakout. We have the pointy end of the pennant and the breakout so you were very wise to wait patiently on the bid as the seller seemed to continue loading the sell side. I agree selling appears exhausted which is why I topped up yesterday. However, this may just be the seller going on leave. I’m betting it was a broker who participated in the 3.2c capital raise and perhaps the 6c raise as well. It’s an easy sell to clients who blindly follow the pitch and he/she cleans up with brokerage to pay for holidays.

Confirmation of the exhaustion of sellers will come in the new year so we really need a catalyst to push this higher now. Will we get more news from CLAWS projects? According to the Microelectronics statement the projects will be announced around March/April. Will we get an update on GanWorks integration? Jim has indicated they have moved all the equipment over to the fab and it’s working as it should but needs more attention and this could be completed late January early February. Will we get a new customer order as a result of the final step in vertical integration? Highly probable in the first quarter of 2024. I’m surprised we haven’t had any Australian broker recommendations/research so maybe this is a good time to drum up some local marketing. I might see if Bell Potter has any interest but they are sluggish at best and are not all that proactive.

Any suggestions welcome. Spread the word as I believe the days of cheap shares may be well and truly over. Happy hunting people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $1.721K 73.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1442465 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.