BLG 5.88% 3.6¢ bluglass limited

HAHA. Wedge and crew - disclaimer - I'm a million deep, cos WA1...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    HAHA.
    Wedge and crew - disclaimer - I'm a million deep, cos WA1 went absolutely farking nuts today.
    Just sooooo many pale ales. And a schooner or 3 of Grange.

Sorry for creating such suspense in that post - wasn't my intention.

Nothing that revelatory, and definitely nothing fundamentally 'insidery'. Probs the same stuff you already know or suspect.

Just personal, pro-active study of the trading patterns (and reactions) over a period. I own plenty, so it's been a worthwhile endeavour.

And it's made me bullish as.

Didn't want to say anything, cos I was hoping the selling would continue today.

LOL, predictably it didn't, but scored another sneaky 600K ++ 5.8-5.7c yesterday.

And obvs it's in the vault. Just doing my thing to reduce the free-float till we get a strategic investor. Not far off IMO.

Volume yesterday - 2,332,915 sneaky.png - majority all sparked by a 100K dump into 5.9c rolleyes.png
    Volume today - 134,474 sneaky.png

LOL.

As an aside, re the trading patterns, this is the perfect lead-in. Actually did the same with WA1. Was with a good mate and investing gun circa $1.12-$1.60. We, sorry - me - he's a massive tight arse (and way smarter), spent a fortune on brokerage fees before we went in hard. There's actually a post explaining what we did, and the conclusion, if you can be farked to dig it up.

Could be relevant here, or not. But if you reckon a company is seriously unders, like we all do here, and you see the algo trading/bot presence, it's usually a very positive sign.

But whatevs, in the end it's all short term noise, and irrelevant for the serious BLG believers/investors here. But man, good time to get even more set?

Conclusion: (and have probs said it previously - can't remember right now), re trading action, selling is either:
    1. smart and agenda-ridden (well done MOFO(s) - hope you get more shares - not really - suck sh1t if you don't - LOL - I reckon I stole them).
    2. punters need the cash (no judgment)
    3. punters just have no farking clue (zero sympathy - soz).

These levels are a farking gift.

Bring on 2024....and beyond.

Gonza out. Going on a long holiday.

Still trying to get updated TOP 20 for us - Stef hasn't responded yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $65.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $18.31K 530K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 988000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.