BLG 0.00% 2.9¢ bluglass limited

BLG - General Discussion, page-693

1. 2,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1939
    I agree with you that an update on special projects is well over due ( given the initial indication was June 30 ), but should also point out that the share price should not really be at a 2 year low.

The progress of the past 2 years has been significant. The fact that BLG is even part of the ME commons is testament to its technology. The next annual payment is expected in October. I would suspect it will be larger than last years $2.6m.
    The recently announced $1.93m cash injection with on going revenues attached, was taken with a grain of salt.
    In April the company released a white paper on GaN DFB lazers showing the significant improvements they have made.
    Being part of the CLAWS has opened up many opportunities in quantum and communications that will eventually result in revenues.
    Then there is the fully integrated Fab they own and operate that will result in larger profit margins and production times. Now that the Fab has been integrated and upgraded, I would expect the value of the fab to be around the current market cap.

Everything happens slower than everybody would like, but the patient will be rewarded. This company is unique, has the right products, management team and is already collaborating with the top end of the customer list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $4.22K 145.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132772 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 347789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.