"This whole thread sounds like desperate spin from the QLD...

1. 135 Posts.
    "This whole thread sounds like desperate spin from the QLD Nats."

No such thing as Qld Nats in this election greenhart. Only the LNP.

As for being "desperate" - when you're 60/40 ahead I think there's only one side that's desperate.

The ads have changed tone. After Bligh's poor perfomance in last week's debate, then her slimey referral of Newman's business dealings to the CMC last Thursday, the ALP were dumbstruck when the CMC said next day there's nothing to the allegations. On the weekend a Galaxy poll confirmed a rout at this weekend poll.

Labor hen eased off the shameful sledging in its ads - though did not withdraw them completely or apologise and put together a hasty Plan B. Labor's ads now have the theme that the LNP is on track to decimate Labor and have unlimited power and that that power is unhealthy.

Probably a true sentiment. I always like the idea of a strong Opposition and we should have one ....but after the 2015 election! Labor have served us here so badly under Beattie and Bligh, lied so much, had 3 Ministers jailed, that they deserve to suffer a drubbing. The LNP are specially targetting the seats of the 3 main leadership hopefuls post Bligh, and have a chance of knocking off all three. That will deprive Labor of the next generation of leaders.

When Queenslanders take a baseball bat to politicians, we swing hard and we rarely miss.

Julia Gillard is next. Those of us who want labor removed federally, and erstwhile Labor supporters who will never forgive her for stabbing Rudd. Mark my words, Qld will be harsh on Gillard and if you can't win this state, you can't win!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.