Gday angor, it's a frustrating debate here on HC. I think a lot...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Gday angor, it's a frustrating debate here on HC. I think a lot of HC posters are elderly or maybe even part of the Hillsong propaganda machine.

I'm also unsure how many of these posters have kids, as they seem pretty happy to save their own butts or an elderly parent at the cost of their kids future.

I do feel sad for these posters though I think they honestly believe they can escape Covid-19. Unfortunately, it's a case of "you can run but you can't hide" It's like influenza, you will catch it and there is no vaccine. and most like won't be until after the pandemic runs its course.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coro...ermarket/2f098c30-cd9c-4530-8669-1a7d3bf27f55

On a closing note, I saw one of the most liberating sights today while at Bunnings. There was the nicest older couple, well into their 80's, walking out arm in arm with a few items, the wife was using a walker and they had the biggest smiles on their face. They weren't locking themselves away in a box, afraid to come outside. They were living life. Talk about the last act of defiance. Shame there's not more elderly like that. with a little bit of intestinal fortitude. No one was going to their freedom away.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.