EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: re:uncle barry blind freddy Sorry Jockstar, you and...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: re:uncle barry blind freddy Sorry Jockstar, you and inimitable as well and anyone else, Just noted the positive comments from the other two today which I needed to hear.You are all good and I cant wait till we all celebrate together.

Lindo mentioned something before about Rossing mill. At the meeting, Peter mac mentioned this stuff, he talked in detail. He said Rossing had been finally been putting money into exploration, something they had never done since working the mine. He also said they were working their mill at 50% capacity and that they had pumped money into upgrading the mill.

Now some will find that the Rossing mine is working at more than 50% capacity. Their glassess are half empty. I take what Peter Mac said as factual and anything else that HC readers say as second hand plus news. This being on the grounds of how old is the news that posters find. Peter Mac's news is current and I have no reason to doubt what he tells us, especially in comparison to the likes of Excel or Sparticist. Tell me why would I believe Excel over Peter.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $70.30K 7.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7826856 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2021924 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.