EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Here we go again, around and around, then to promote another...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Here we go again, around and around, then to promote another Company.

Which is very rude and shows rather poor manners!
    Spartie, your tops, with such a command of the English word and to portray such cheap bad manners, shame on you.

The au$3.00 a share, with a MC of the Company at au#3 Billion, I don't have one little problem with that, not one little one !

And why may you ask, its because I sat down and researched this Company called EXTRACT, their leases, the other companies and what the local government has written and how the surrounding companies mine and process U over the last 6months or more.

Therefore before anyone just up and carries on, please don't make dumb statements without the facts or collecting all the facts that are available.

Because if you do, you will come and you must come to the same conclusion as I have and other people have, the ones who bothered to research and understand where their investment dollar was going and that is EXTRACT will become a miner and exporter of U. During this time EXTRACT will become a monster mining Company.

This statement,
    " Not to mention planned increased thorium use by the indian industry in time (all reactors being built to take advantage of thorium in the future)."

ONLY India, to date, this is from the best research I could find sometime ago.
    This, another fuel other than U, may have been forced on India because of the export to India of U products etc, ...........which now as the United States of America has changed its ideas of export to India, etc...thats another completely different subject.

And the early ones will be/are test models for production reactors/generators. Maybe sometime in the future.

And how many, when compaired to the total running/under construction or planned, bugger all !
    Just a couple, thats it !

If your so sure about Thorium, then I would suggest you look into or buy the stock called ARU. And have nothing to do with this Company EXTRACT.

I read endless junk written and make-up about EXTRACT on this thread, and 'thing's written without any fact behind them here on HC.

And now its all become rather boring. We have cases where someone's fancy becomes an almost fact, then a reader sees this, and of to the Company officers they go, and waste managerment's time answering these silly questions when their time must surely be better spend do whats best for everybody, and thats getting this Comany up and running.

If I was running EXTRACT, by now I would be right royally peed of at the waste of time coming from the endless stream of silly questions generated here.

Again, there is a endless mountain of readable material available, go and read it, please.
    And in turn you will understand why Mr Rock and others are so positive about EXT.

Kind regards,
    Barry
    Disclaimer : I don't care what you think about extract, as its my money, my retirement and I will smile at you when I drive pass you as your still trying to find your retirement package.

Enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.