RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

blind leading the ???

1. 3,402 Posts.

I cant beleive my eyes at the ammount of self proclaimed experts making statements they obviously have not got a clue what they are talking about .

First we had the people that did not know the difference between an "EX " date and a record date .

Now we have people working out all sorts of reasons as why the company sent the option holders a letter .
    They have to , in accordance with ASX rules .
    No hidden agendas .

I then noticed a post by another prolific expert answering a question asked of him , and stating that you might not get what you put in for in the rights issue , he said you might get scaled back because of demand .
    He obviously does not know that a RIGHTS issue is called that , Because, lol thats what it is .
    You are not accomadated by demand , but you get what you are entitled to .

I am no expert ,I have now retired at 59 and after 3 years of investing , and I am trading more.
    But I will say one thing, I dont know whether it is exuberance or blatant ramping , but some of the posts on certain shares are not worth the space that they take up .

Sorry for the whinge , but there could be a lot of people lose money by reading your posts .

And it would be nice if you are making comments on a share , It would be more credible If there was no confusion as to basic rules laid down by the ASX

I hold MFS, BTV , EXT , RRS , BTA , GGY and QCH .

OOPS nearly forgot NEO

ghosty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.