TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Blinkered Delusion

1. 179 Posts.
    I was under the impression that this is a "Discussion Forum" but it appears have turned into the Triton Up Rampers Forum.

I believe in the long term fundamental of Triton as much as anyone and want TON to go well but that doesn't mean that I don't consider the downside risks. But if you even try and discuss the here you get jumped on and accused of being negative and down ramping!

Last week, when the share price had fallen sharply from 90 to 70, I wondered whether there was a risk of a correction to 50cents, which was the Capital Raising price, as I have seem it happen so many times. I was accused of being negative, ridiculous and down ramping. So where are we? Under 50cents!

The other day I was hoping the price would go above 60 cents. I watched it go above 60 and come back and reach 60 again several times but each time it fell back. I asked on here whether people think though 60c is now new resistance but I got jumped on for being negative.

Yesterday I asked a question about when the wet season starts because I couldn't remember and if you google it, you will get answers ranging from September to December. I eventually found in a TON report from last year and it said Nov. The reason I asked was because I want to buy more TON but was wondering how much more news there will be before the wet season, given it is such a news driven stock. But apparently even asking when the wet season is, is considered negative and I should know from all the discussion in here.

Given that the market reacted badly to drill results, that I thought were good, I asked the question whether the market has now built in certain expectations of what TON will shape and anything less will disappoint. But even asking the question is considered negative.

Unless you are spruking that TON will be bigger and better than Syrah and the Results tomorrow or the next day or Monday will be super deeper grade, the best ever seen and that the share price will be $2 or $5 by Christmas, and Upramping TON, you are negative and down ramping.

TOM may well end up better and bigger than Syrah but it won't be all Blue a Skies and any of the Serial, blinkered TON Uprampers in here, who don't consider the downside risks are in for a rude awakening!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.08K 1.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2996145 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 740523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.