TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Blinkered Delusion, page-38

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    These are contradicting statements from within your post share10.

- "I believe in the long term fundamental of Triton as much as anyone"

- " Serial, blinkered TON Uprampers in here, who don't consider the downside risks are in for a rude awakening!!!"

You previously replied to samwise - "I bought all of mine between 6.5 and 8 cents"

If you had bought in at that price then You would already know all the answers to questions you repeatedly ask!

on 28/07/2014 you quoted
    "I bought in below 8 cents and sold today at 60"

How then you suddenly start the Trolling again!

30/07/2014 you said
    "Not even Syrah takeover talks in the news could help get it over 60 today."

31/07/2014 you said
    "Where have all the Big Buyers gone? Institutionals have their quota? Afternoon runs dried up? where to from here sans news, can we break 60 or back into 40s???"

and then again on the same day
    "Do you really think they are going to put in more $$$ if they are already losing??? The placement was for 17 million shares. TON can have 17 million traded in a day. 8mill shared traded today on a quiet day. Do you really think placement holders will keep doubling up and throwing good money after bad if shareholders are bailing and the price is sinking??? Good support is at 31cents. Whether it gets that low who knows but 40s is only a few cents away "

Clearly you have a hidden agenda, you post one so called cheer squad post to try and cover your back and give yourself credibility and then follow it up by trolling the board with rubbish. If you want to ask questions you would have asked yourself maybe six months or more ago when you so called bought Ton then maybe ask them in an appropriate researchful manner e.g.
    What infrastructure costs & problems have Ton to overcome?
    What is everyones view on Sovereign Risk?
    How far behind are Ton in comparison to Syr?
    What are peoples opinion on the Graphite Markets projected growth?

Good luck to you share10, I hope you've shorted and traded this successfully and continue to do so. Its why we are all here to make $$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.