TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Knuckles your post is spot on. Totally agreed with taking small...

1. 169 Posts.
    Knuckles

your post is spot on. Totally agreed with taking small profits and distribute at the top. This is my strategy for the past 2 years and I have consistently making small profit and even smaller loss.

We had so many booms which came and bust eg docom, uranium, rare earth and to a lesser extent the base metals. At the hype everyone is talking about it and smart money would start their distribution. Of course there are still money to be made but just be mindful of the risk when the momentum turned. Lately graphite is on mainstream media for mass market, then you know it's about time to take profit off the table. Any stock with a smell of graphite went spiral. Sounds too familiar with the U and RE boom?

Also I did make a call the other day prior to trading when 50c CR was made - one scenario was the stock was to trade to 10 discount of the CR price. I expect some range trading and hope 45c can hold prior to the next leg.

Dont get me wrong there are still profit to be made all dependent on your entry price. I'm having a small buy parcel at 46.5c. Buy-sell ratio is now even which is another indicator.

I expect small mini rebound given a sharp downtrend for past few sessions.

On another note there is correction due on the global market and the graphite is getting too hot and some steam has to be released.

Never fall in love with a stock is so true. we are here to make $ and once it reaches your target take some $ off the table.

cheers
    pcyc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $769 64.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2996145 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 819403 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.