TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Mac why don't you mention my posts is January or any of my posts...

1. 179 Posts.
    Mac why don't you mention my posts is January or any of my posts in 2013??? Because that wouldn't suit your argument. Like all of the TON wishful Uprampers you only look at part of the story that suits you. People are sick of it and all of the flaming from you Uprampers that have hijacked the thread so that it is a free ad for the Sophisticated investors to pump and dump. I bought TON in varying parcels between approx 6 to 8 cents. I can't remember exact prices but there were several parcels. I was originally disappointed in results at Cobra plains but held. I sold some in the 40s to derisk. I unfortunately didn't sell any at 90 but did sell some at 60 to 65 because I was worried it would fall back to 50. I Bought some in 50 to 55 and was then hoping it would go back above 60 but it didn't, hence my post about whether 60 was a new resistance level.

Happen to notice that most of the questions I have asked have actually eventuates Mac?

It's called Risk" Mac and that's why we need balanced discussion. But you and Don and Pauldopa and all of your other up Rampers go off and blindly follow your a Yellow brick road. I hoe you and TON get to the Wizard of Oz before the while graphite bubble bursts and the over inflated graphite prices correct dramatically! And SYR and TON have to hurriedly redo their feasibility models based on current inflated prices.

And say a big Hi to Rio Tinto as they run out of Mozambique, with their tail between their legs, abandoning their multi billion dollar investment in Mozambique, offloading it for a mere $50 mil at a multi billion $ loss, due to not being able to overcome infrastructure problems in Mozambique. But TON and SYR are much bigger and stronger than Rio
    Tinto, so I'm sure they won't have similar issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $26.95K 2.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1138025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 26559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.