CVN 3.13% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

blinkers off, page-40

1. 3,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    master of sin ... i do beg to differ with you re SMSF ... is it not the objective of trustees to maximise value for their members??? And why is it not possible that value may reside in a company such as CVN ... or must SMSF wait until only the bones are left. eg OXR was once upon a time an 8c stock in a faraway land ... today having survived gross incompetence is a quality comapny...

a little dismissive I think to say that SMSF ought not be part of the resource boom... moreover , do you know where your funds are invested ...very very very high probablity they are in resource based stoicks listed on the ASX....is it possible that your fuinds holding of stock like CVN are being lent so that someone can short the market???

Masters of sin ... this also is not a criticism of you but statistics will show that large scale superfunds have not delivered anything that looks even remotely like a reasonable return on funds (despite or the ho ha and hoopla) so I encourage anyone and everyone to operate an SMSF and invest in what they are comfortable with ... and I encourage everyone and anyone to invest in companies that they as responsible trustees are comfortable with including CVN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $93.07K 596.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 541153 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 938543 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.