WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

I agree there is a difference though there is not A recorded...

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I agree there is a difference though there is not A recorded date for a production update in the corporate calender but anyway,

blk Are almost guaranteed to be debt free or closer to it this quarter depending on exploration testing.

If they have achieved 20k ounces or more as advised at am AISC of 1200 at a sale price of $1724

That's $10.5 million minus drilling program costs they should be able to pay at least 7 million and thats conservative as im expecting 1050 to 1100.

Net debt was reduced to just over $10 million last quarter so my guess they will have 3.5 to 4 million left in net debt and close to 40 million available in debt if needed and even less of AISC is as i expect it to be.

I'm also guessing they will be debt free by mid September. It's also in the companies best interest to have the options exercised as it will allow them to aggressively continue more drilling to prove up the 6.3 million ounces from indicated to measured while being able to build cash and bullion reserves. So until they do that, the 6.3 million reserve is not worth the paper it's written on.

This is a turn around for BLK and old investors and patience is required.

GLTAH

W.W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.