AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

BLM BIG SANDY APPROVED!, page-194

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Wog remember I posted screenshots of haksi_gaela calling all the Hulapai tribe sell outs and confirming everyone is now onboard talking to and accepting the AZL!
    Remember old mate LF denying this hahaha

NOTE TO ALL!!!!!!!
    Never listen to haters on HC who clearly have an agenda. Do your own research and make up your own mind

AZL now has prairie going into production next year, as soon as we get an offtake there it's boooooom time

AZL now has NTEC Partnering with us who are carrying the risk of getting us to mine, no win no fee :) Ntec agreeing to 7.5c tells us everything we need to know about the confidence they have considering the investment they need to make

AZL now has drilling approvals at BLM and NTEC have allocated over 30 full time staff to the project with more to come as we progress! let's not forget Lordsburg that is parked for future investment

AZL now has their number one local activist off the case and kicked off the land at Cholla Canyon ranch as caretaker of the Ancestral land @ Ha'kamwe, why? because he is not acting in the best interest of the tribe, locals or the USof A!!!!!

AZL has a research facility with one of the best Chief Technical officers in Brett Rabe leading it

AZL has Zachary Maurer running prairie who is a local boy and built the project to where it is today. Keeping zach is a master stroke by Paul

Paul has done a fantastic job in surrounding himself with the best of the best! He cares more than anyone about AZL's success! Those who doubted him are kicking themselves now but it's not too late to jump in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.