AZL 15.8% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

BLM BIG SANDY APPROVED!, page-39

1. 4,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5029
    Beware the pumpers. AZL have got finally approval to drill out a project which in my opinion will never be economic. Consider:

• The company refused to release the Scoping Study even at a time when lithium prices were through the roof - massive red flag. This is likely because the estimated capex costs were far too high. Just take a look at what LAC's Thacker Pass is looking like and other unconventional deposits like Ioneer... impossibly high capex figures.
    • Now that lithium prices have come off so hard and even the lower-cost spodumene producers are doing it tough, there's zero chance a sedimentary deposit held by a junior gets up
    • AZL seemed to acknowledge this by their actions, effectively turning their attention towards a low-grade lithium brine deposit in Canada (lol) and blowing out the share register to acquire and pursue Prairie.

But don't think for a moment that the company won't use BLM approval as massive promotion opportunity. Problem for holders is that if they do actually want to drill out what is most likely a completely uneconomic project, they're going to have to tap that Acuity ATM for cash and continue diluting holders to oblivion. For now I'll let the pumpers push their story so they can try and offload their bags, but watch and learn what happens...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.003(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $98.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $186.3K 8.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 8830282 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.