AZL 0.00% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

Thanks for quoting some of what I said because it will be more...

1. 3,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218

Thanks for quoting some of what I said because it will be more difficult for the promoters to stifle it. What you write may very well be true, but mostly it depends on whether AZL has 1850ppm and BHL only 818ppm. If we could be sure of that, neither would need to do more drilling, right? I think it's one of the companies in the Clayton Valley of Nevada that recently found its best results were in an area somewhat removed from where, based on initial samples, they expected them.

I don't see AZL acquiring BHL, or vice versa, although a lot more money can be raised in London than Sydney. If there are viable prospects there, some NYSE company with significant Chinese ownership (you know who I mean) will buy out both of them. So that leaves me with Ameriwest, which according to silly logic should be more desirable because it's even closer to the Phoenix EV industry. (Like, when has distance ever been a problem? And the smart money is on Salton Sea anyway, only half a day's drive away.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $5.377K 358.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 6295956 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10662209 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.