NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Thanks TShirt, I don't know much on seismic interpretation but...

1. 971 Posts.
    Thanks TShirt,

I don't know much on seismic interpretation but it does look very similar and if it is coming from the same kitchen, then I am comfortable with where we are.

The other aspect to all of this is that Alan Stein has been in on the 2D data from Salanis and no doubt the recent 3D data. He did his PHd on this sort of analysis and that gives me a lot of comfort. Also Nen applied directly to the Vietnam government for block 105, this was not a luck dipwith the government saying here you go.

For those that don't know, Alan Stein did the interpretation for Hardman and that washed up very well as I recall. Then he started Ophir from scratch, and guess what he did the interpretation for that as well and low and behold he did OK there as well, this guy has form!!

Whilst I understand and accept the risks of exploration, for those experts who have the view that the first well always fails and so on, I would look to who is doing the seismic interpretation, who is spudding the well and the management.

I would stack Stein, Nen management and ENI up against those who have an unskilled and naive view of spud failures, any time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.