NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

A history lesson on Hardman Resources from my...

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468

A history lesson on Hardman Resources from my perspective.

Geologist Max De Vietri was the main architect behind the Success of Hardman Resources. From the reports I have read, Max spent many years in African and believed he found evidence of oil off the coast of Mauritania.

He knock on many oil and gas explorers’ doors, only to be shown the exit. Until one day he walks into the office of Mr. Alan Burns. (From memory) This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship, where by Alan Burns was the only guy in the Oil & Gas Industry to take the idea and run with it.

The rest is history. As for Alan Stein (I have never heard of him until I joined Neon in 2011)
    Max De Vietri I know quite well due to following him over to Baraka Petroleum.

As History has it, success comes with a lot of hard work, but all the hard work in the world does not guaranteed repeated success. Max had great success at Hardman, but unfortunately Baraka Petroleum was never able to repeat the same success.

There is the X factor, which needs to be in your corner to find the black gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.