NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

For me I would place more emphasis on the release and the...

1. 971 Posts.
    For me I would place more emphasis on the release and the interpretation of the 3D seismic data. After all Ken commented that the data was the best he had seen given the weather conditions when the data was collected.
    The other aspect to the 3D data is that this is much more sophisticated when compared to the reams of data NEN have on Asia, as it was this data that led NEN originally to the selection of blocks 120 & 105.
    Ken has said that the 3D data has identified other prospects and I would expect the data would have consolidated where to spud, thereby increasing the probability of a substantial strike. Don't forget that we already know oil has been found it now relies on how big the oil quantity is. Include the new lead from the 3D and a whole new scenario opens up which will add value.
    Block 105- "Excellent potential for gas pay at multiple levels within the extensive submarine clastic depositional system" called me old fashioned but this looks big with a number of plays available.
    As I said this will be a Kicker for NEN as the analysis's will be able to relate to this and form a more solid view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.