PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

PSA needs a clear winner but one side will be better than the...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

PSA needs a clear winner but one side will be better than the other.  Thinking out allowed, I wrote recently of the forced replacement of the Red General's brigade troops controlling the Bir Ali port by UAE elite troops but it has probably been brewing longer.  He wouldn't like that.  The Vice President is also known as the Red General and he belongs to the Al Islah Party with connections to the Moslem brotherhood.  

The assumption behind what I am reading is that corruption exists in this war.  The war against the Houthi fits into this corruption because it is the elites that do most of it using military power with enormous flow of funds.  The eastern part of Yemen, incl Shabwah, has hardly seen any Houthi war.  Most action has been seen clearing out terrorists and other undesirables - mostly by the UAE Elites.   The political 'might' during war has Hadi as President, mostly by historic party based politics which the Arab coalition accepts.  Having accepted this all things fall into place with a stacked carddeck.  The two party domination of Hadi's General People's Congress and Vice President Ali Mohsen Saleh al-Ahmar of the Al Islah Party then permits difficulties to arise. Many twits have corruption of oil under the Red General's auspices.  Many twits say that the war can't end until corruption ends.  I have seen regular posts on this. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.