As a person who has supposedly caught the virus but isn’t...

1. 28,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    As a person who has supposedly caught the virus but isn’t infected at the moment, how is he a risk to the wider population of Australia?

How many times are sportspeople in a similar position ie cricketer’s, soccer players and other tennis players getting tested?

How many vaccine passport holder’s will turn up to these event’s only to find that they’re spreading the virus the next day?

If the government really wanted to stop/slow transmissions they have to resort back to fortress Oz but even that option is out the window now (unless we talk about WA).

Sure, I can understand some of the “hand wringers “ wanting to stamp their feet and blow raspberries at the big Serb but I think we should be applauding him for shining a light on the shear stupidity of our country’s approach to this issue.

The jabs don’t work against the omicron, that’s plain and simple to see with even the CEO of Pfizer saying that.

I reckon Scotty and Dan should give him a Knighthood/Key to Melbourne and give him citizenship (if he wants it).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.