BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Blockchain and Buddy

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey fellas,

Been a while since I posted. It's my turn to give back. Whether you believe it or not, the fact is that Blockchain technology is reshaping the entire economy. I would argue that it is the most impactful technology in the world right now.

This is the email that iave sent to Dave/buddy team.

"Hey Dave,

I strongly recommend getting your team to learn about blockchain technology.

Think of it as the internet 2.0

On the old internet a person could only send a copy of the file they had on their computer.

So you could look at Blockchain as another layer on-top of the internet that enables someone to send an original copy. When they send the original they loose that data and the receiver gains ownership of that data.

It's much more than just a currency. Bitcoin was the first blockchain application (current mc surpassed McDonald's).

I've been following the industry very closely and it's now evolving into stockmarket 2.0

-A company has the ability to create its own blockchain or "coin"
    -people buy the coin in exchange for part ownership of the company..

American IPOs down 75%
    American Ico's up 300%

Anyway my point is, this can also be used as a very safe efficient way of trading data.

One company called the "power ledger" is a Blockchain based peer to peer trading platform enabling consumers and businesses to sell their surplus solar power to their neighbours without a middle man.

I Really respect you and the buddy team and this is the reason I have taken the time to write this.

Blockchain is the future and I highly recommend trying to implement it into the buddy platform somehow.

Also congrats on the amazing progress so far I hope you see this.

Milos "

I'm hoping that this forum will facilitate constructive conversations around blockchain technology, it's potential impact on society, the economy and ofcouse the buddy platform.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.