The inefficiency of traditional cross-border transfers is well...

1. 10 Posts.
    The inefficiency of traditional cross-border transfers is well known; they are frequently hampered by exorbitant fees, protracted processing periods, and burdensome intermediaries. These inefficiencies are caused by a lack of coordination among different financial systems, complicated regulatory requirements, and the involvement of numerous intermediaries, each of whom adds a new level of complexity to the process. Stellar may offer a resolution to this issue. It is a network that enables international digital payments on the blockchain and is free and open-source. By addressing the issues of excessive fees and drawn-out processes, the cryptocurrency asset on the Stellar platform facilitates cross-border transactions. In addition, Stellar is exceptional since each transaction only costs 0.00001 XLM. This makes sure that customers save more of their money because one unit of this cryptocurrency only costs a few cents at the time of writing. Additionally, the Stellar Consensus Protocol, which is said to have the following four primary characteristics: "Decentralized control, low latency, flexible trust, and asymptotic security," is used to protect the Stellar Network.

As a result, I believe Stellar will revolutionize the world of international payments. I want to give this a shot. But I need to know if anyone is using this already or not. Moreover, please share your thoughts on this brand-new cross-border digital payment method.
    Last edited by Santo12: 26/08/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.