GTG 0.00% 3.9¢ genetic technologies limited

I'm an investor with GENE on the nasdaq. I became interested...

1. 4 Posts.
    I'm an investor with GENE on the nasdaq. I became interested after the BTCS merger fell thru, and I caught wind of the board spill. I was interested in exposure with blockchain global, seemed to be huge potential. I originally thought BCG was just using Gene to gain entry to the nasdaq. But now it seems maybe thats not the case, and thats ok too, I like the ideas they have for the company.
    It seems to me they would have had a good plan, assuming all the trouble they went to. But I admit, I am starting to get a little worried. I am down 22 percent after today, on about 7k USD. I could have taken a nice profit earlier but held on for the longer term. In some cases I would just average down, but here I am a little nervous to commit further.
    My question is , was the strategic alliance with shivom considered to be blockchain opportunity #1 with bcg.
    I took it to be a little something extra, a bonus to say. But here lately with no more news I am wondering is that it???
    Maybe they got caught up in the bitcoin euphoria and thought they could turn anything to gold.

I hope blockchain opportunity #1 with bcg is still on the way soon, and I really hope its pretty good. because I dont think shivom is going to turn this one around. Any insight from Austrailia would be appreciated. I still have hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $1.542K 39.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 15341 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.