PIL 15.4% 1.1¢ peppermint innovation limited

@vontrader Where do I start mate. 1. Rods profile:...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    @vontrader

Where do I start mate.
    1. Rods profile: http://www.paymentsconsulting.com/our-team/melbourne
    a . Nothing around Blockchain mate.
    b.Check out his linkedin page. 1.3 years as a non executive director with a generic copy/paste of PIL offerings. (not his responsibilities)
    c. Read through his other experinces. Quiet detailed and impressive..but nothing around BC.

2. They don't have 200,000 users using the platform. A agreement was signed to provide 200,000 users a white label. This hasn't happened yet. Given the speed they are executing things are, this will take a significant amount to time to be fully functional.

3. I invested based on good FA and great potential. Not hot buzz words.

4. Major remittance corridors are taking a bit of time to build.
    a. International Partners..Not really
    b. declining revenue will be an issue next Q.

5. Synergies. That's debatable. Blockchain and payments do go hand in hand, but not PIL technologies specifically. But who knows..

Do this exercise. I did it.
    1.Write down all the opportunities that PIL have on the table.
    2.Then look at how much Cash they have.
    3. Estimate the cost, time and difficulty of actually executing these opportunities

PIL has potential. But it is a small company can't possibly go after everything at once. The fact that they managed to lose MBank is huge. The fact they haven't been able to expand their Banked apps fully is troubling. Why not set up a nice and safe recurring revenue stream and go CF+ before launching multiple POC trails? They went from Banked to Non-Banked to Gateways to whatever the healthcare payments is. Massive execution risk.

There are well established competitors in nearly all their offering. They don't standout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.1¢ $441.9K 35.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10891536 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 796646 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.