VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Blockchain, page-115

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    India is a vast growing market, acquiring TSI makes a lot of sense , 14000 ATMs with value added services thrown in , is a lot of value.

Environment is still weak in India but improving now. Makes sense to acquire TSI now. CX will surely ask their pound of flesh, but when was acquisition of good assets easy any where in the world ?

A lot of businesses like cellphone towers chains , ATM resources etc, cannot be purely looked at from profitability view point on a quarterly basis. The really significant incomes from such investments are lumpy and come when you divest the asset either fully or partially. You look at the volumes going through them & calculate the future figures , arrive at purchase /sale valuations.

Gary is still at the driving wheel I am thinking, I can be mistaken about this .

I do not know the past history of TSN to comment too much, but allowing the equity to balloon to this level is not good basically. Investors look at equity size many times, not the MC. When equity is this large, they know shares consolidation will happen at some point. This is a major overhang for discerning investors always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.