VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Blockchain, page-117

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Reckon you're right about PM Modi. Been a lot of bad feeling towards DeMon - lower case gives you demon, lol - and on top of this there is the GST. Word around the campfire is - GST's a bitch. But, I do think GST will eventually be a very good thing for India - and, for me, this is where blockchain comes into the equation. Using Tymlez as a case study, it's the best tool on the market for securing identity and doing business.

Speaking of security, I'm very interested to know exactly how traditional cyber security will fit into the blockchain model. Sure, any PC user, who is hooked up to a blockchain, will still have to protect their own computer, but what I'd like to know is - is blockchain subject to cyber attacks at the point of contact with a PC? Are those blocks in the chain really invulnerable? If they are vulnerable, then how much protection can a traditional cyber security company give?

I'd be interested to hear from all those more knowledgeable than I. This would probably add up to many, so please don't all email me at once.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.