VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Blockchain, page-119

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi SBF, let me reply to you my own way why I am bullish on TSN, why I believe TSI and other acquisitions will happen, why the TSN SP will rally multifold over next one year.

I am a great believer in Long Term charts , but why ?

LT charts are the only indicator available to the retail about what the owners are thinking, what game they are playing, that is only known to them and their own market maker who moves their scrip in the exchanges.

My investment style is once I remove all the doubts about the investment case and see that the mgmt is reasonably good and there is blue sky potential , then I look at LT charts, if they are really good, I take the plunge

Now also we do not know what these TSN guys are really thinking

Lets assume a hypothetical situation. Suppose in a year time TSN buys TSI and a few other acquisitions Rhama has been talking about, lets say SP rallies 8x and 10x, then we will realize that mgmt had clarity all along, the market maker was just taking many months to weed out the weak hands by bringing down the SP from 2.5c to 0.8c .

We retail can never know what these co owners want to do , none of them are truthful the way we want them to be. They never will be, you see a bullish ann and the stock drops 25 percent the next day, we have seen enough.

Retails only weapon is LT charts, my 2c, take it or leave it. They are good for TSN, how exactly it will play out the bull case , I do not know. But I know the operations in Au and India are not BS , there is value all around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.