VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Reckon I've seen some of those posts you've seen elsewhere SBF,...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Reckon I've seen some of those posts you've seen elsewhere SBF, read them after the TSI buyback failure. I guess much of what was written in them might have been right. Still, things were pretty hot in the ATM business line before Demonitisation and you'd think, in that environment, that TSN were going to do well. I know I did.

Since then it sure appears that TSI have stalled. And I did get the impression that Mohnish wanted TSN to save TSI from CX's clutches. Phew, that was a mouthful. I also think that Cadmon must have got cold feet. Gary's message that he wanted value for shareholders might have meant Cadmon wouldn't give him the buyout money. Add to this the fact that TSN still haven't been paid a dividend for their 25% ownership and it sure points to hard times for TSI. But have they become a monkey on TSN's back?

Not sure yet, time will tell. Before Tony went on holidays he rated TSI, but not just for their ATM's but for the platform they provide. If TSI really are as well connected as we think, then I'm expecting to hear something about the NOV MOU soon. An update on Decipher Works in India would also hint at good relations. On the other hand, if this platform isn't working - and Gary has truly had a falling out with CX/TSI - then I agree, a sale for a healthy profit would be great. Starting to think that Jeff, multiplied with extra cash, could do wonders.

Guess time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.